Since Congress isn’t going to pass a health care reform bill any time soon, this looks like a good time to take some vacation. I will resume blogging the week of August 3.
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech
- California judge rejects charges against Backpage escort site — at least for now
- ACLU joins historic case against anti-prostitution laws
- Baltimore is not only the place where police treat sex workers badly