My critically acclaimed book, Getting Screwed: Sex Workers and the Law, is now available as an audio book at Audible Books. The nonfiction book, which weaves the true stories of sex workers together with extensive research to make a compelling argument for decriminalizing adult prostitution, received many positive reviews and favorable publicity when it was first published in 2015. If you’re interested in reviewing the audio book, read by professional narrator Stephanie Murray, please contact me at email@example.com and I will give you a promotional code and instructions that allow you to listen to the book for free. Thanks!
- Getting Screwed: Sex Workers and the Law now available as an audio book
- Alison Bass will talk about sex work and addiction at the West Virginia Addictions Training Institute June 12
- Legal prostitution zones reduce rape and sexual assault
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech