At the risk of tooting my own horn, I thought I’d post this video that was produced by Mount Holyoke College about the multimedia journalism class I teach there and our collaboration with the local newspaper, The Daily Hampshire Gazette. The video talks about how Mount Holyoke students are gaining real world journalism experience and helping a local newspaper gain a bigger footprint in its own community.
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech
- California judge rejects charges against Backpage escort site — at least for now
- ACLU joins historic case against anti-prostitution laws
- Baltimore is not only the place where police treat sex workers badly