Stan Kutcher, the psychiatrist turned politician who threatened to sue The Coast newspaper in Halifax unless it issued a retraction on a story it did about Kutcher’s involvement with Paxil study 329 (see retracted story here) and my blog about it), lost yesterday’s election, along with the rest of his Liberal Party. See story here.
- Legal prostitution zones reduce rape and sexual assault
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech
- California judge rejects charges against Backpage escort site — at least for now
- ACLU joins historic case against anti-prostitution laws