Stan Kutcher, the psychiatrist turned politician who threatened to sue The Coast newspaper in Halifax unless it issued a retraction on a story it did about Kutcher’s involvement with Paxil study 329 (see retracted story here) and my blog about it), lost yesterday’s election, along with the rest of his Liberal Party. See story here.
- Craigslist’s erotic services site appears to have reduced female homicide rates by 17 percent
- Why police erroneously label nationwide prostitution arrests as trafficking stings
- Getting Screwed: Sex Workers and the Law now available as an audio book
- Alison Bass will talk about sex work and addiction at the West Virginia Addictions Training Institute June 12
- Legal prostitution zones reduce rape and sexual assault