Madness Radio, the radio station affiliated with Freedom Center, a nonprofit advocacy group for people with mental illness, interviewed me about Side Effects, the story behind the deceptive marketing of Paxil, and the ongoing battle to clean up corruption in the medical profession and drug industry. A podcast of the 50-minute interview, which aired today, can be found here.
- Legal prostitution zones reduce rape and sexual assault
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech
- California judge rejects charges against Backpage escort site — at least for now
- ACLU joins historic case against anti-prostitution laws