I was planning to blog about Pfizer’s new $100 million partnership with several Boston-area medical centers and its potential downsides. But before I could get around to doing that, I was invited to talk about the deal on WGBH-TV’s Greater Boston show yesterday. If you’re interested in what I have to say, you can watch here.
- Nick Kristof plays fast and loose with the facts about Backpage — again
- How falsehoods about sex trafficking lead to violence at a pizza shop in D.C. plus a ruling on free speech
- California judge rejects charges against Backpage escort site — at least for now
- ACLU joins historic case against anti-prostitution laws
- Baltimore is not only the place where police treat sex workers badly