I was planning to blog about Pfizer’s new $100 million partnership with several Boston-area medical centers and its potential downsides. But before I could get around to doing that, I was invited to talk about the deal on WGBH-TV’s Greater Boston show yesterday. If you’re interested in what I have to say, you can watch here.
- Craigslist’s erotic services site appears to have reduced female homicide rates by 17 percent
- Why police erroneously label nationwide prostitution arrests as trafficking stings
- Getting Screwed: Sex Workers and the Law now available as an audio book
- Alison Bass will talk about sex work and addiction at the West Virginia Addictions Training Institute June 12
- Legal prostitution zones reduce rape and sexual assault